Friday 2 March 2018

TOPSHOP Lip Bullets

 


 



{swatches top to bottom: More Than A Woman, Crave, Covet}


Hello again everyone.
 Guess who's back with yet another lip related post? 
 I know, I have a problem.

A lot of the European based blogs I read have mentioned Topshop's beauty section but almost none of us North American's ever talk about it. Why?

They have a fantastic range full of products from nail polishes to highlighters!
 I've been a fan of their lipsticks for a long time but on my last order I decided to see what else they had and found these "lip bullets." 
I purchased "Crave" and "Covet" at the same time with "More Than a Woman" 

Crave and Covet are both incredibly creamy. Crave is more of a nude while Covet is a brighter coral pink. These slip and slide like they're trying to escape the jail cell that is your lips. I rarely reach for these because of that which is too bad because the colors are nice. Another thing I find despite the creamy formula is that they still cling to any dry patches.

More Than a Woman is right up my alley in terms of color. A stunning dark matte berry toned purple.
The matte formula is much better but I'd still choose a matte liquid lip over this on most days.
Not overly drying, great pigment and unlike the cream ones this doesn't cling to dry spots. 

These were fun to try but in all honesty I wouldn't pick up any more. If you've never checked out the Topshop beauty section I highly recommend giving their regular bullet lipsticks a look over!

Have you tried Topshop Beauty?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment