Saturday 13 January 2018

Top 5 - Nude Lips




 Hello loves!

As you all know I'm more of a dark lip fan but that doesn't mean I don't own some nudes. In fact I'll be the first to admit that the nude collection is constantly growing. Today I wanted to share with you my current top five, almost all of which are drug store.

Being fair skinned it's hard to find a nude that doesn't make me look like a washed out zombie but I've narrowed it down to my five favorites.



{left to right - Maybelline Peach Buff, Rimmel Kate Moss 40, Rimmel Nude Delight, Tarte Birthday Suit & Rimmel Kate Moss 42}

 Maybelline Peach Buff -  After looking at the swatch, I'm debating whether or not would this would be classified as a pink. Either way, it goes on smooth doesn't dry out the lips and works with a variety of looks.

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude 40 - I'm a huge fan of the Kate Moss range of lipsticks. Aside from the nude range I own almost all the colors. These are affordable, easy to wear and easy to apply. This i a tad too light but looks fantastic mixed with a darker nude. 

Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nude Delight - Usually brown toned nudes don't mesh well my skin tone but I have no issues with this one and again being on the darker side it looks better than lighter nudes which wash me out.

Tarte Birthday Suit - A recent addition to my collection. But fast becoming a firm favorite. It's the perfect combo of a dark lip and a nude at the same time. Not only that but it's matte and I love a matte lip!

Rimmel Kate Moss 42 - This one is the perfect nude color for me, not too pink nor brown. Strikes the perfect balance for my pale pale self.

What's your favorite nude?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment