Thursday 25 January 2018

Scrub of Happiness

 

Hello loves!
Boy, is it a dreary winter day outside right now. As we all know winter is the season for dry skin even for those who may not have dry skin throughout the rest of the year.

I'm a big believer in exfoliation, at least once a week for the face and a couple times a week for the body. I won't lie I usually stick to Lush for most of my luxury bath products but I was in Bath & Body Works and they had new products which of course immediately caught my eye.

They had a whole new line up of aromatherapy products. I'm skeptical when it comes to aromatherapy. I don't truly believe a scent alone can uplift your mood. Regardless, I picked up the "Happiness" Smoothing Body Scrub featuring notes of bergamot & mandarin. Bergamot is supposed to create a sense of well being where as mandarin supposedly helps boost your mood. While I didn't notice a mood change while using it, it's a great exfoliating scrub.

I wish I had a body brush to use with it but I just rub it all over my body in circular motions with my hand making sure every inch of my skin is exfoliated to get rid of any pesky dry flakes I may have. After I'm covered toes to shoulders, I rinse it off with hot water. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling strongly of oranges. I don't mind the scent but for those sensitive to smells maybe steer clear as it is strongly scented as are most of Bath & Body Works products.

What do you use to exfoliate?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment