Tuesday 2 January 2018

Haul #2




Hello loves!

Well, it's the first day back at work for me and I am struggling through it. I hope you all had a lovely holiday and a fantastic New Years Eve. 

Of course, another haul because I can't control myself. 
As I mentioned previously my mom always gets me an Aritzia gift card for Christmas. Now, any Canadian folk know that Aritzia is not a cheap store so I only was able to pick up three things.

I got a turtleneck (my first one in a LONG time). Also from Aritzia I got a cute lace bralette and a camisole. 
You can't go to the mall and not drop by Sephora. I picked up one of the Gen Nude Liquid Lipsticks from BareMinerals in the shade Swank. This is the first item from BareMinerals that I've ever tried and I have to say so far so good. Becca had highlighters on sale so I picked up one in the shade "rose Quartz" Becca is again another brand I've never tried but let me tell you, this highlighter swatched is stunning and has a beautiful pink reflect!

On to the boring items, I needed foundation and concealer. I picked up another tube of the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and then a new foundation to try out. I got the Photo Focus foundation from Wet 'N' Wild which I've seen a lot of people rave about so I'm excited to give it a shot and update you guys!

What was your favorite Christmas present?

Bri 

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment