Monday 15 January 2018

Urban Decay Wishes

UD

Hello loves!

A wish list post for you today as I've put myself on a spending ban. (we'll see how long it lasts)

Urban Decay, a brand we all know and love. I'll be honest, I've tried very little from them. I own the original Naked, Naked 3 and Naked Heat. That's as far as I've gone with Urban Decay so I created this little wish list of some other products I'd like to try out.

Naked Ultimate Basics - Sam Ravndahl loves this and I trust any product she raves about. I don't see this on Sephora anymore but it is on the UD website. I already know I like UD shadows so I couldn't imagine being disappointed in this.

Liquid Moondust Shadow - I only own one other liquid shadow and its from NYX. I feel like this would give any look the extra pop it needs. Vega is a stunning blue and the one I'd be most likely to pick up.

Vice Lip Toppers - These are gorgeous. Now, I'm not really a fan of glitter lips but these are giving me life. They may actually turn me into someone who doesn't wear mattes all day, everyday.


Heavy Metal Liners - I want to play with glitter more. Is that theme coming across yet?

Glide on Lip Pencil - Okay, I mean if you haven't noticed yet I\m a total lip junkie so all lip products are up my alley.

All Nighter Concealer - I've heard nothing but raving reviews on this. The only thing putting me off buying this is full coverage is usually not the best for dry skin but it's a worth a shot.

UD X Kristen Leanne Kaleidoscope Dream Palette - When I first saw this I was underwhelmed but the swatches got me. Those colors are not like anything else I've seen in other palettes and I honestly have very little color in my shadow collection. It's mostly nudes.

What's your favorite UD product?


Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment