Thursday 24 November 2016

Shades of Gray - OOTD




Hello loves!
The Alberta weather has been so good to us lately, I hope it continues. Usually by this time it's already minus 25 and snow is everywhere to be seen. At the moment the sun is shining and there is not a speck of white on the ground.

I'm going to be wearing skirts & dresses until the weather no longer allows it.

The above photo didn't turn out great, my apologies.
I was quite rushed this morning and made many attempts to get a proper photo showing the back detail of this shirt but this was about the only one out of a hundred that did any justice.
The skirt and shirt were both handed down to me by a friend, nothing wrong with second hand in my book. Sometimes those thrifted finds are the best ones!
The sweater is fairly old and is from Sirens. I thought Aritzia carried a similar one but I was unable to find it on their site.
The boots are from Forever 21 which have lasted a long time for Forever 21's quality standards.


I hope you like it!

What are your favorite sweaters for Fall & Winter?

Bri


Follow on Bloglovin for a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment