Wednesday 23 November 2016

MAC Woodwinked - Favorite Single Shadow #1




MAC's Woodwinked is a remarkably versatile shade.
It's described as a warm antique gold. I find this shade a lot more brown toned than gold. When swatched though the gold reflex is much more noticeable.





This has become one of my all time favorite single shadows.
It's perfect for everyday as it can create a gorgeous wash of color on the lids with minimal effort. Being a shimmer shadow it adds extra dimension making it look like your eye makeup for the day was a lot more complicated than it was. 
I wore only this on my eyes yesterday all over my lid blended into my crease and lower lash line and although it was just one shadow it looked like multiple tones of browns and golds blended together.
For those days (if you're like me, that is) where you just want to lounge around in bed for those extra few minutes or...half hour this is great as you can easily blend it out and be out the door in only a few minutes. 
What more could you ask for?

What are your favorite single shadows?

Bri

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin for a giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment