Tuesday 4 August 2015

Maybelline - Master Precise {my old HG}


Hey guys. I'm sure you're wondering why this is no longer my holy grail eyeliner well let me explain...

First off I have been using Maybelline's Master Precise eyeliner for at least five years but recently it is no where close to the product I used to love...in fact I don't think I'll be buying another tube. Maybelline I don't know what you did to the formula of this but w o w has it changed.


The packaging and tip haven't changed and the tip itself makes winged eyeliner an absolute treat even if you have an unsteady hand, HOWEVER it is the formula of the product itself that has become horrible (Sorry Maybelline, you're still one of my favourite drugstore brands!)
I don't know what they did but I cannot for the life of me get this to stay on my eyes I have tried setting it with powder and all the tricks and no, just no. As you can see from the swatch above its a very wet formula and it never seems to dry. One wrong move it will be smudged all over, the second your eyes water forget it say goodbye to all your eyeliner...

I am really disappointed to say this because I LOVED this eyeliner more than any other and the fact it doesn't even last an hour without giving me panda eyes I just I'm so sad. Maybelline, why did you change this? It was so good before!

Have you ever had a HG product that either the brand changed or discontinued it?



No comments:

Post a Comment