Friday 7 August 2015

Friday Favs!

Hey everyone! I want to let you all know I'm going to be starting a mini series on my blog called Friday Favs! 
Each week I'll be talking about one of my favorite things, no they will not all be beauty related there will be a variety.

To start off...the hair sock (or whatever you would like to call it)

                                     

Yes I'm a brunette but regardless I manage to make my hair cover this. These things are perfect for creating that gorgeous pristine ballerina bun! 

I personally like to first put my hair in a ponytail then pull it through this and wrap the hair underneath and pin it as I go. 

Easy and great five minute hair do if you're short on time plus if you don't own one of these you can get the same look by using a sock! 

What do you guys love to do with your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment