Sunday 9 August 2015

MAC - Speed Dial



Hey everyone!

MAC's Creemsheen lipstick in "Speed Dial" is a great spring/summer color.

It is a warm toned pink but I am cool toned and it looks great, it'll suit a large range of skin tones. It's blue toned and has got a gold micro shimmer that doesn't seem to transfer on the lips but gives the color that extra bit of dimension! It doesn't apply as opaque on the lips like most MAC lippies but is easily and quickly built up. Makes for a great everyday work lipstick as it is toned down enough to be  worn at work. For a creemsheen however on me it did emphasize my dry patches if I did not apply a lip balm underneath and it didn't seem to last long without having to reapply (not a common problem with most MAC lipsticks)



Overall I'm glad I picked this up, its a very feminine shade and looks great on many different people!

What is your favourite MAC lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment