Hey guys, I know it's been a little bit but I'm back with a super easy DIY project for you all!
Who else loves glitter?
Yes it's a disaster to work with because of the mess but look how cute these wine glasses are!
What you need:
- Mod Podge (I did make my own water based mod podge) - How To
- paint brush
- plastic bags
- and of course wine glasses
- Make sure your glasses are clean!
- Wrap a plastic bag over the top of the glass and tape around the stem
- Using a paint brush, cover the bottom of the class in Mod Podge
- Sprinkle the glitter over the glass (tbh guys, I poured mine all over then shook it off which actually gave it a nice even finish)
- Let it dry!
- I didn't do this yet but to make it last and washable use a clear coat spray on top
and there you go SUPER EASY and fast DIY, this didn't even take me an hour to do, would be great to dress up a holiday party or any party for that matter
Hope you guys enjoy! =)