Sunday 30 August 2015

A little DIY - throw some glitter in your life






Hey guys, I know it's been a little bit but I'm back with a super easy DIY project for you all!

Who else loves glitter? 
Yes it's a disaster to work with because of the mess but look how cute these wine glasses are!





What you need:
  1. Mod Podge (I did make my own water based mod podge)How To
  2. paint brush
  3. Glitter 
  4. plastic bags
  5. tape
  6. and of course wine glasses


Steps:
  1. Make sure your glasses are clean!
  2. Wrap a plastic bag over the top of the glass and tape around the stem
  3. Using a paint brush, cover the bottom of the class in Mod Podge
  4. Sprinkle the glitter over the glass (tbh guys, I poured mine all over then shook it off which actually gave it a nice even finish)
  5. Let it dry!
  6. I didn't do this yet but to make it last and washable use a clear coat spray on top








and there you go SUPER EASY and fast DIY, this didn't even take me an hour to do, would be great to dress up a holiday party or any party for that matter 

Hope you guys enjoy! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment