Wednesday 6 March 2019

Top 10 Horrors

Hello everyone!
I have a different sort of post for you all today. With all the hype surrounding the upcoming Ted Bundy biopic starring Zac Efron I thought why not share my top ten horrors.

These are in no particular order.


IT

 

I tried to watch the original on a stream and it kept restarting at the part where the Jewish fellow (you know...)  but what I did see of the original I liked. The remake though, I LOVED. I just rented it the other night because my boyfriend hadn't seen it yet. I saw it in theatre when it came out and have probably watched it 100 times since. 


Cabin in the Woods


This had a twisted ending that I did not see coming and for that reason alone it deserves a top ten spot.


SAW 2

 

The Saw franchise is one of my favorites albeit them getting a little ridiculous towards the last couple films. The reason I put the second one as the top instead of number one is because the first one was laughable. The second one was a whole other level and the concept of these films is something no one else has done.

Get Out

 

This was a super interesting movie with a concept like no other. I highly recommend!

 
The Others

 

This is another one that I'll make anyone watch if they haven't seen it. Most people don't expect the ending. 

The Shining

 

Another Stephen King classic. I also feel as if this is one of those cult movies that everyone's seen and if you haven't I mean have you been living under a rock?


The Descent 

 

If you've ever wanted to go cave exploring, watch this and you might change your mind.
 

Pet Semetary

 

This movie terrified me as a child. Another Stephen King classic. They're remaking it this year and I must say it looks like it's going to be great!

Occulus

 

Another one I could watch again and again. It keeps you on edge that's for sure. 


I Am Legend


 Who else cried while watching this? I won't say any more than that but a great zombie flick starring one of my all time favorite actors.


There you go, some of my favorite horrors that I believe are a must watch!
What's your favorite horror flick?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin 

 




2 comments:

  1. Cabin in the Woods is one of my favorites - I really do love how they subverted the horror trope in every way possible yet still make it suspenseful enough to keep your eyes glued to the screen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It was so good and honestly, I loved that the ending was so out there you really didn't see it coming!

      Delete