Thursday 7 March 2019

Top Five TV Series

Good morning loves!

I'm in a fantastic mood today and I don't know why but I'm feeling wonderful. Today, I wanted to do another post like yesterdays but with T.V. series instead. I'm going to share five of my favorites with you.

Breaking Bad

 

I don't even have enough words to describe how excellent this show is. The first episode I found hard to get through but trust me when I tell you it's worth watching it. There's a reason this show was as hyped up as it was. Also, they're creating a Breaking Bad movie. Hello excitement!

Bob's Burgers

 
 This is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. The humor while dirty most of the time has me in laugh attacks during most of the episodes. I don't think anyone will regret watching this.

Suits

 

At first, I couldn't get into this but decided to give it a second chance. The second time I was hooked, I watched all 7 or 8 seasons steadily. Plus I find Harvey so dreamy. Even if you don't care for law shows there's so much other drama that you won't be able to pull yourself away.


 American Horror Story

 

For anyone not into horror steer clear. For a horror junkie like myself this is truly one of the best shows out there. The newer seasons haven't captured me as well as the old ones but I still find them to be gripping and thrilling. Best part is, it's an anthology series meaning every season is a completely different story so you can really pick the show up from anywhere. I recommend season 2 personally, that was my favorite!


Grey's Anatomy


Okay, so I actually had to stop watching this show because it stressed me out too much. I binged about half of it but have yet to finish the last half yet. Every episode has me so tense, it's a fantastic show don't get me wrong. But it feels like Shonda Rhimes is just killing everyone at this point.



What's your current binge show?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin



Instagram - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment