Tuesday 5 March 2019

Loreal Hydra Genius



Good morning loves!
It's been a minute and I'm sorry. I've been stuck in a blogging rut and although I've had tons of empties sitting around waiting to be reviewed I just couldn't find the motivation to do so until today!

Time and time again I've mentioned how dry my skin is. It's horrible! Truthfully, I'd love to have oily skin. I'm always hunting down new products that promise non stop moisture. Call in Loreal's Day and Night Hydra Genius face cream. It promises 72 HR hydration!
It's priced at $25 CAD and can be found in most Shopper's Drug Marts. It's packaged in a sturdy glass jar giving it more of a luxurious feel. The cream inside is nice and cooling as you rub it in the skin and as it soaks in it does make the skin feel more plumped with moisture, 72 hours worth though?  No, definitely not.
Overall, a good value for your money, it plumps the skin and although it doesn't last the forecasted 72 hours if use this day and night you will find it helps retain your skin's moisture. I'd buy it again but am still searching for something with more hydration.

What do you use to retain moisture?


Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin 

Instagram - Pinterest - Twitter

2 comments:

  1. For me, it has to be the Nivea Creme! Like yourself, I have the driest skin known to man and have to make a conscious effort to keep it moisturised and the Nivea is SO thick that you just can't go wrong. Liking the sound of this though, I'm partial to a L'oreal product so I might give it a whirl - great and honest review Bri! x
    Marina Rosie x
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't find the nivea creams that moisturising!

      Delete