Wednesday 20 March 2019

The Perfect Liner - Essence Super Last


 


 

Good morning loves. 
Does anyone else think that Essence is an extremely under rated brand? They're so cheap and everything I've tested out thus far has been great! I'm shocked that more people don't talk about them.

The 18HR eyeliner is another gem. Now, it doesn't last nearly eighteen hours but let's be real does any liner truly last that long, I haven't experienced it yet. This retails for about four dollars Canadian and can be purchased at any Shopper's Drug Mart. The applicator is fine tipped and easy to use for precise application (I bent mine out of shape by being careless) The liquid itself is runny but doesn't transfer or smudge on the eyes after applying. It's pigmented and sets throughout the day so you don't have to worry about having racoon eyes within a few hours. As far as liquid liner is concerned this has become my holy grail and you can't go wrong with the price!

What's your holy grail liner?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin 


No comments:

Post a Comment