Thursday 14 March 2019

Soap & Glory - Peaches and Clean




Good morning loves!
Anyone who loves makeup knows how bad it can be for our skin. It's a necessity that we clean our faces off every night. I find that most cleansers are far too drying.
Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk is a whole other ball game. It's a large bottle that retails for $18 CAD at Shopper's Drug Mart. It claims to purify, clarify smooth and energise the skin! While I didn't find my skin "energised" it did a fantastic job of melting away makeup. For those who like dark, heavy eye makeup I would recommend using an eye makeup remover first as this alone won't remove it completely. I don't have suffer with sensitive skin so I can't comment on that but for my dry skin I haven't found it to be at all drying, it leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth which is exactly what I'm looking for in my cleansers. The bottle is huge and you only need to use about two pumps so it's going to last you a long time making it a great value for the price. The one negative I do have is the scent, being marketed as peaches I expected a sweet peach scent almost like the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette but it smells almost like mildly rotten fruit and maybe that's due to the gojuice extract? I'm not sure what it is but it's unpleasant. For how well it's been working thus far though I'll be continuing to use it.

Have you tried Soap and Glory/
 ♥
Bri

Please give me a follow on Bloglovin 

Instagram - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest



 


2 comments:

  1. I love anything from Soap & Glory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually the first product I've ever tried from them.

      Delete