Wednesday 7 March 2018

tosave




Good morning loves!
Back in December I was invited to collaborate with http://www.tosave.com/
An affordable online e-commerce retailer with a range of categories to choose from. Of course, with sites like these you want to be careful, usually based out of China, expect long shipping times and low quality products. They had such a great selection of things to choose from so I went ahead and accepted the invite and placed my order. 

The shipping time was horrendous, I waited for just over two months to get my package but I've ordered off similar sites before such as Romwe and Shein and had about the same waiting time so this was expected. All three items arrived in good condition and were packaged well in bubble wrap.

I was in desperate need of a pair of sunglasses. That's where these Round Hippie Sunglasses come into play. I got mine in the shade green. These were only $1.50! and I'm the type of person who's quite careless with their sunglasses. I like to chuck them in my bag and be on my way. They were in good condition and have withstood the depths of my purse thus far. The only downfall was these do look a little ridiculous on but at least they protect my eyes from those harsh UV Rays.

This I got in the color black because I don't think you can ever go wrong with black lace. It screams sexy to me. Again, I was surprised by the quality. Lace is a delicate material to begin with and this arrived with no rips or tears. Attached by a string is a choker, now when I put this on the string attaching the choker to the body suit was loose so I cut it off. The choker is just held together with velcro so not the greatest quality but it still works.I love the looks of this bodysuit and it makes the perfect layering piece. Hello sex bomb.

 This item looks completely different in person. On the website it looks as though it has a v-neck type neckline but when you put it on it's straight across. The shirt itself is still a nice, wearable shirt but I'm disappointed that it wasn't what I thought it would be. The material is wispy and thin leaving a see through appearance. I'm going to be layering this with lace bralets for the summer.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchases. They are of better quality than I expected and for such an incredibly low price tag you can't go wrong. 

What's your favorite online retailer?

/Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment