Thursday 22 March 2018

Spring Shoe Fever

SHOES


Hello loves.

I'm starting to get a real case of SAD, it seems as if the snow is never going to stop here.
My current shoe wardrobe is in serious need of updating so I thought why not create a spring shoe wish list?

I'd like to add more pops of color as I tend to stick to the neutrals when it comes to footwear.

Doc Martens  - Are these not the most appropriate spring color?! I've been lusting after a pair of Docs for years but at $200 they're not exactly budget friendly. One day I will own some.

Guess Sandals - I hope gladiator sandals never stop being stylish. They're comfortable and easy to pair and this pop of pink screams spring and summer.

Billabong Sandals - I have a slight obsession with sandals during this time of year because I despise socks. As soon as I can stop wearing socks I will until the bitter cold returns.

F21 Sandals - Oh, what's this? Another sandal! You bet. I need something for those summer party nights and these fit the bill.

Cut Out Boots -  Boots are a more comfortable way to rock a heel and are office appropriate while still having bare feet.

Wrap up Sandals - This particular  pair is out of my price range but the wrapped look is super cute and one I've never tried to pull off. I like how these are flat as well.

Bow Sandals - Simple but cute and easy to wear.


Do you guys bare it all during spring or do you continue to cover those toes up?


Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment