Tuesday 13 March 2018

Daycream - Sally Hansen


Good afternoon everyone!
I've finally used all the nail polishes in my current collection so when I wanted to test out something new, I headed to my nearest Wal-Mart. 

I've always found Sally Hansen to be a reputable brand and price wise these were the most affordable option. Before I go any further, let me say, I've tried amazing one dollar polishes and really horrendous ten dollar polishes so I don't think price is a reflection of quality.
These retail for $2.50 and this time they let me down.
The color is aptly named "Daycream." A pale pastel pink that takes about three coats to make opaque. 
The color is simply gorgeous especially as we transition into Spring. The formula on the other hand leaves something to be desired. I let these dry for at least an hour and one accidental rub over the nail it was smudged and caked up in different areas. Maybe it was because I didn't apply a top coat but honestly I've never had anything on my nails that was so easily moved after drying that long.
 I have another polish from this range to try out and my hopes aren't high. Updates to follow.

What's your favorite Spring time color?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment