Wednesday 27 December 2017

Hard Candy Primer Mist




Hello loves!
I'm back and am going to try to keep my posts up to at least twice a week for all of you.

 Back at it with another primer review. Lately I've been on a primer kick, trying to find that perfect one. 

The Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist is almost perfection in a bottle. It can be used as either a primer or setting spray. Currently, I've been using it as a primer but you can bet I'll test it out as a setting spray! Updates to come.
I like to use this by spraying the mist on my Real Techniques Sponge and then applying it to the skin. I find that the mist if sprayed directly on the face is too wet for my liking. While I didn't notice any extended wear time I did notice it helped with the foundation separation on my nose which I can't seem to stop no matter what I try (tips would be appreciated) so for that alone it gets some major bonus points. It claims to boost hydration for 12 hours, again I never keep my makeup on for that long so I can't attest to that. It certainly keeps my skin from feeling dry though which I haven't found with other primers and it smells like coconut. This retails for eight dollars CAD and for the price this can do no wrong. It keeps my skin hydrated and helps foundation separation in areas that I've always struggled with. Thank you Hard Candy for the affordable and wonderful product!

What's your favorite primer?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment