Wednesday 1 November 2017

Drugstore Diamonds - Loreal Infalliable Shadows



{left to right: Endless Choclat, Magnetic Coral, Purple Obsession & Pepsy Coral}
 
Hello loves!

I know we all love our high end & luxury brands but the drug stores really do hold some hidden gems. My newest and most recent discovery being the Loreal Infalliable 24 hr shadows. I know these have been around for a while but Loreal as a brand was never on my radar as I never really saw anything I was interested in. These were on clearance and I was looking for some new things to try so I picked up four of them!

Endless Chocolat - A gorgeous chocolate brown with gold glitter reflect. You can't see the glitter in the swatch but when applied on the eyes it' stunning. I love this color albeit being a tad bit hard to blend out.

Magnetic Coral - A beautiful light coral shade that is gorgeous all over the lid.

Purple Obsession - This isn't a shade of purple I would normally go for but as an impulsive buyer of course I had to get it. Extremely pigmented and blends easily. I love doing a purple eye with this smoked out in the outer corner.

Pepsy Coral - When looking at Pepsy Coral and Magnetic Coral in the containers they look almost identical in color but as you can see in the swatches Pepsy Coral is much darker.

Loreal's Infalliable shadows are incredibly pigmented and three out of the four that I own blended well. Endless Chocolat took a bit of extra effort but it's a darker shade as well so build it slowly.
I'm definitely interested in picking up more of these as I was pleasantly surprised because most of the Loreal products I've tried thus far haven't impressed me.

What Infalliable shade is your favorite?
 
Bri
 

Please follow me on Bloglovin
 



2 comments:

  1. other than foundation which i am totally picky about - drugstores really do hold some hidden gems!! these look cracking!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a little pricier than some drug store shadows but I think they're completely worth it!

      Delete