Saturday 25 November 2017

#instaflawless

 

Good afternoon loves.
I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. 
Rimmel released their Insta collection a while back but I never bothered picking anything up. I've been wanting to try a cream contour for a while now but didn't want to go buying an expensive palette until I tried it out.
While browsing needlessly in Shopper's I spotted this little compact on sale. I'd read previous reviews on it and they weren't great but it was only eight dollars so I figured there was no harm in trying.
I got mine in 010 - Light.
 

 

Sleek and compact the packaging includes a photo on the back showing where to use the products which is handy for beginners in makeup or cream contouring like me.
 


 {left to right - Highlight, Concealer & Contour}

 Easy to use, the products are extremely creamy and blend out easily on top of foundation. I'm not a fan of the highlight shade as it's matte and I love a blinding highlight. The highlight almost acts as more of an illuminating concealer. The concealer was creamy and easy to build up. I use it on my under eyes and have had minimal issues with it creasing. I saw another reviewer saying it clung to dry patches but I haven't noticed it on my skin and as my readers know I have extremely dry skin.
The contour shade is a tad too orange but it does blend out nicely. Bbeing fair skinned if a shade is too orange it  tends to make the face look muddy. Due to that I do have to be careful when applying.

It's a handy, compact palette that is great for on the run or traveling. Having tried this I am hoping to try out some other cream contour products to see how I get along with them.

What's your favorite way to contour?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment