Monday 13 November 2017

Vichy Quencing Mineral Mask


Hello loves.

Winter, the season of dry & dehydrated skin. For me winter only exacerbates my already problematic dry skin. I'm always looking for something to soothe the thirst my skin requires and it's a daunting task.

I actually spotted this mini mask from Vichy on my mom's vanity and noticed she hadn't been using it so naturally I asked her if I could have it.
It's the Quenching Mineral Mask from Vichy which is formulated for dry skin types.

It's unlike any mask I've used before, you pat it into your skin and let it sit for five minutes then you're to massage the excess in. I love the feel of this mask! As you apply it, it soothes & leaves a cooling effect on your skin which lasts as it soaks in. For me, even before the five minutes was up my skin had sucked in all the possible moisture it could obtain. It left me with little to no excess to rub in so I don't think it's quite heavy enough for me during these cold, dreary winter months. When summer comes you can bet I'll be purchasing a full size of this! The gel texture and cooling effect of this mask captured my attention, I definitely want to see what other skincare products Vichy has to offer.

What do you recommend from Vichy?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment