Thursday, 2 November 2017

H&M Wishlist

H&M


Hello everyone!

It's been a while since my last wish list post and Christmas is approaching quickly so what better time than now to create one?
*hint, hint family*

If you don't know already H&M is one of my favorite stores. Their clothes are affordable and great quality. I know a lot of people who think cheap means poorly made but I don't find that to be the case with H&M. So I created a mini wish list of some products I'm currently coveting.

H&M Beauty - I've seen countless posts about their latest addition, a beauty range. From what I've read the products sound excellent and for the price I'm definitely eyeing some things up for the next time I'm in store.

 Satin Bomber -  To be honest, I've never owned a bomber jacket as I don't think I could pull it off. Still would like to see if I can style it for me in some way to make it work. The floral print on this would be perfect for the upcoming spring.

Biker Leggings -  Honestly you guys I live in leggings and I don't own a pair like these. How cute would these be paired with a cropped leather jacket and some ankle boots?

Skinny Jeans - Jeans are a staple even though personally I wear them rarely these days.

Turtleneck Sweater - Alberta's winters are some of the coldest, one day last year it was - 66 degrees Celsius. That's outrageous. For being a born and raised Albertan I'm not equipped well in the clothing department for winter and turtlenecks are great for keeping warm.

What are you guys coveting?

♥
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment