Thursday 2 November 2017

H&M Wishlist

H&M


Hello everyone!

It's been a while since my last wish list post and Christmas is approaching quickly so what better time than now to create one?
*hint, hint family*

If you don't know already H&M is one of my favorite stores. Their clothes are affordable and great quality. I know a lot of people who think cheap means poorly made but I don't find that to be the case with H&M. So I created a mini wish list of some products I'm currently coveting.

H&M Beauty - I've seen countless posts about their latest addition, a beauty range. From what I've read the products sound excellent and for the price I'm definitely eyeing some things up for the next time I'm in store.

 Satin Bomber -  To be honest, I've never owned a bomber jacket as I don't think I could pull it off. Still would like to see if I can style it for me in some way to make it work. The floral print on this would be perfect for the upcoming spring.

Biker Leggings -  Honestly you guys I live in leggings and I don't own a pair like these. How cute would these be paired with a cropped leather jacket and some ankle boots?

Skinny Jeans - Jeans are a staple even though personally I wear them rarely these days.

Turtleneck Sweater - Alberta's winters are some of the coldest, one day last year it was - 66 degrees Celsius. That's outrageous. For being a born and raised Albertan I'm not equipped well in the clothing department for winter and turtlenecks are great for keeping warm.

What are you guys coveting?


Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment