Friday 13 October 2017

A/W - Top 5 Lipsticks




Hello loves!

I adore fall and winter. The season where dark vampy lips are always an acceptable choice.
Of course looking at the above photos it's obvious I'm all about my reds opposed to the ever popular berry shades. 

These are my most worn lipsticks this time of year although it doesn't really look like it, I promise you they are. I just own a ridiculous amount of lip products.

Three of them happen to be from the Rimmel Kate Moss range of lipsticks, two of which are in the matte formula. 

 

{left to right: Kate Moss Shade 10, Kate Moss Matte 107, Kate Moss Matte 111, MAC Russian Red, Lancome Red Stiletto}

Kate Moss Shade 10 -  A perfect red. While not completely matte I wouldn't say it's creamy either. I'd call this more of a semi matte finish. I've been wearing this one quite a lot in the past couple of weeks. The great thing about the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks is how extremely affordable they are, retailing at about $6.99 CAD.

107 - If you haven't seen this particular color splashed across various beauty blogs, where have you been? Of course once I saw Zoella in this I had to have it, I adore her! 107 is a stunning dark berry color that is perfect for the fall. 

111 - Okay, I know this looks almost identical to shade 10 but this formula is matte and quite honestly I really don't need both but I love them both and will continue to use each of them.

MAC Russian Red - I've talked about this particular lipstick more than enough on my blog. I love it, it's by far one of my favorites in my collection.

Lancome Red Stiletto - This is the creamiest one in the bunch and again is just that perfect holiday red. I'll be honest and say this is the bottom of my top 5 mostly because I prefer a matte finish.


What's your favorite color to sport during Fall and Winter?

Bri


Please follow me on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment