Thursday 26 October 2017

*Megaphone Mascara?




Hello loves!

I was sent a new and innovative mascara to review courtesy of Influenster & Almay. 
I've always been aware of Almay as a drugstore brand but until this point, had never tried any of their products. I had no idea what to expect in terms of quality. Almay isn't a highly talked about brand.
When I opened the package, I was really intrigued by the megaphone brush as I don't think I've ever seen another mascara with a brush like this.

Mascara is one of my favorite makeup products and I have tried a million at this point so I was excited to give this a shot. Unfortunately the excitement didn't last long. The marketing for this is too true, what I mean by that is that on the package itself it says "One Coat MEGA VOLUME". It does create voluminous lashes but you truly cannot apply more than one coat on the lashes without it looking like a clumped disaster. The formula is wet and a ton of product comes out on the brush so you have to be incredibly careful and make sure that you wipe of all the excess product or you'll have goopy eye lashes with mascara smeared all over your lid. For my first venture with Almay as a brand I'm disappointed. I had high hopes but the brand itself has never jumped out at me and this really didn't wow like I wanted it to. 

Have you tried Almay, any recommendations?

Bri


Please follow me on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment