Sunday 22 October 2017

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer





Good morning loves. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Who doesn't love having multi purpose products around? They're great for traveling as they really help to cut down your bag clutter.
The Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer is just that, a concealer that not only covers but illuminates leaving a highlighted finish on the skin.

I've never tried a concealer with this packaging and this will be the last one I do try. When you first try to use it you need to twist it about ten times to no avail and then a giant glob of product squeezes out. It's a complete waste as there is no way I'm able to use that much on my face at one time without looking like a makeup mess leading to huge amounts of wasted product.
This is a medium coverage finish and I found when I tried to build it up it creased quite quickly nor was it opaque enough to cover my pesky under eye circles.
I wouldn't advise using this as an under eye concealer unless you have mild dark circles and are looking more to just highlight the under eye instead of coverage.
For the rest of the face though this is a great concealer that does help brighten the complexion. 
Even though I have mixed feelings about it I'm going to keep using it as it works well on the rest of my face and blends out easily.

Do you prefer a matte concealer or a highlighting concealer?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment