Wednesday 4 October 2017

MAC MSF




Oh hello loves!

MAC, the brand that seems to have taken a back seat over the years. I remember everyone was all about the MAC products and there were people who would verbally attack you god forbid you said anything poor about them.

I do think that now there are so many other amazing brands out there pumping out wonderfully innovative products at cheaper or similar price points as MAC which is why I believe  they're not as popular as they once were.

For me, I still adore the MAC lipsticks and their MSF natural powder in Light Plus. Anyone with dry skin knows that powders can be a scary game. 
This is the only powder I've tried thus far that doesn't cake or cling to those pesky dry patches. I use it as a setting powder just lightly dusted over my foundation and no matter what foundation I'm using at the time I've never had any issues. The best part it doesn't dry my skin out at all which is something I've never found in any other powder.

I'm still open to trying other powders but for now I must say MAC you have truly wowed me with this.


What do you use to set your foundation?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment