Saturday 24 December 2016

Fanny Pack - ColorPop Stole My Heart

I'd heard the hype surrounding the brand Colourpop but never had the urge to look into their products as like always shipping to Canada was outrageous. They recently had a promotion however for free international shipping and I had some unused money sitting in my paypal account which led to my first ever Colourpop purchase.

I got their super shock eye shadow in the shade "Tinsel" which I haven't had a chance to try out yet and their super shock highlighter in 'Fanny Pack".

Say hello to my new favorite highlighter.
Fanny Pack is pure white with silver undertones and is stunning for fair skinned folks like myself.



It's a pearl finish and as you can see in the swatch is very subtle and natural looking with a barely there shimmer. Hooray for no glitter chunks!
Colourpop's formula is unlike any other brand/product I've tried, it almost feels bouncy to the touch. I've been unable to make this work using a brush but I don't mind using my finger for application. It's easily buildable if you want people to see your glow from outer space but also can look natural depending on how you apply it.
Being silvery white I find makes it extremely usable no matter what makeup look you may be rocking that day.
I've already almost hit pan so you can clearly see it's been well loved these recent months.

What would you recommend picking up from Colourpop?

Bri

Follow on Bloglovin

{I will be doing a giveaway when I hit 25 followers}



No comments:

Post a Comment