Saturday 30 July 2016

Lusting after....High End Fragrances

Fragrance

I feel like I need to invest some money into more high-end perfumes. From my previous post you know that I can't bring myself to spend dollars upon dollars on something I find quite frivolous unless I will wear it into the ground. I created this wish list of high end perfumes I am lusting over at the moment.

YSL Black Opium: This has notes that I've never seen really seen in other fragrances including coffee accord and although you may not think it works great alongside the floral scents it does and I think it makes it more powerful overall. The bottle would look glamorous on the vanity not to mention, I love the black and pick color scheme along with the sparkle finish of the bottle.

Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb: Like it's male counterpart (which I didn't know was for men, oops) the bottle looks like a grenade which I thought was an incredibly cool concept. I did receive a sample of this way back when with a Sephora order and I'm a sucker for floral scents and I will definitely splurge for this! There is nothing but an explosion of floral notes;
Notes:
Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli.


Elizabeth James Nirvana Black and White:I've always loved the Olsen twins. For me they are one of the greatest style icons and do not dress like any other which is what style is all about. They paved the road for the menswear trend in my eyes and can seemingly pull of anything! I was excited when I heard they had released new fragrances meant to embody the line between feminine and masculine.
Nirvana Black has three notes;  vanilla, sandalwood and violet. Simple but pleasurable.
Nirvana White, the more musky of the two. I've read mixed reviews for this one and I have not tried either yet I'm just inclined to buy them as like I said above the Olsen's are a big icon to me. Of course I will be trying both before I buy. Reading the reviews on the White I'm not sure how I'll feel but I already know I love the notes included in the black so there is no doubt in my mind that I will be saving for that.

Which fragrances are you coveting?

<3 p="">Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment