Saturday 19 September 2015

Winter Lips: Cheerful Cherry

 
Hello loves!
 
Who else loves fall with the dark lip colors, boots and scarves?  I know I do and I want to share one of my favorite lipsticks for fall/winter.
 
E.l.f.s Studio Mineral lipstick in "Cheerful Cherry"
 
E.l.f.s website -- "Now you can hydrate your lips and get a lasting soft color naturally! This nourishing blend of exotic oils, natural waxes, vitamins and plant extracts create the perfect moisturizing formula. The sleek lipstick has superior color payoff, glides easily onto lips, and is long wearing. Lips stay perfectly hydrated and soft throughout the day for no fuss, lip loving happiness. All our mineral makeup are mineral-based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes."
 
E.l.f. nailed it with the moisturizing properties of this lipstick which makes it great for winter BUT the downside is that moisturizing lipsticks tend to wear off faster which this does but I don't mind reapplication and as long as you are not constantly eating or drinking it's not too bad, so much for the long wearing claim!
It does glide on easily once again that is due to the moisturizing properties, the color payoff is great at first...but like I said wears off quick there is a bit of shimmer in this lipstick but not overpowering.
For $5 though you really can't go wrong although I think E.l.f. raised the price since I last bought this as it was $3 the last time I purchased it so that's a downer but still definitely worth it!
 
 

 
 
What are your favorite lipsticks for fall/winter?
 
=)
 
Bri
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment