Thursday 13 December 2018

Blogmas Day 6 - Christmas Playlist



Good morning (afternoon) loves!

Ive been on holidays from work for about a week now and I'm already going stir crazy. Tomorrow the man and I are supposed to head to a hockey game!

I know I haven't done Blogmas posts every day but bear with me and I'll do as many as I can.
Today, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Holiday tunes with you. (in no particular order)

1 - All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey - A classic and one I'm sure many are sick of but not me!

2 - Mele Keleke Maka - Bing Crosby - It's the Hawaiian Christmas song and if you haven't heard of it yet please go give it a listen.

2 - Baby, It's Cold Outside - Michael Buble & Idina Menzel - There's a lot of controversy surrounding this song recently but it hasn't stopped me from loving it.

3 - You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch - A classic

4 - Let It Snow

5 - Frosty The Snowman 

6 - Last Christmas - Ariana Grande Version

7- Little Drummer Boy - David Bowie Version

8 - Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

9 - This Christmas - Chris Brown

10 - Santa Baby 

There it is ten of some of my most loved, most listened to Christmas tunes.

What's your favorite Christmas song?

Bri

Please give me a follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment