Thursday 6 December 2018

Blogmas Day 2 - Beauty Gift Guide



Hello loves.

Blogmas day 2 is a beauty gift guide, I've already done a fashion one here.

Let's get to it shall we!

Tom Ford Lipstick - For me, these are too luxuriously priced to just grab on a visit to the shops so I would love to receive one as a gift.

ABH Mini Gloss set - I always love gift sets around Christmas time and these glosses look perfect for the holiday season. 

ABH Brow Duo - This is a great gift as the products are full size and are the same price for two as one normally is.

Fenty Mini Set - These mini sets are great for someone who's been wanting to try a brand but is hesitant to buy a full size product for fear of it not working out.

Lash Set - Lashes are always a great gift!

Stila Eye Glitter Set - Again, a nice way to try out a product without having to pay full price for the full size. 

What's on your Christmas wish list?

Bri

Please follow me over on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment