Saturday 8 December 2018

Blogmas Day 4 - Gift Guide for the Pet Lover


Good morning loves.

I'm a dog lover through and through, sorry cat fans. My dog is my everything and I treat her better than I treat most people if I'm honest. For day 4 of  Blogmas what better to post than a pet (more of a dog) lover's gift guide.

Ropes - I have a big dog and she shreds these things but for the small amount of time she has them it's pure happiness.

Pet brush - Anyone who has a dog that sheds knows this is a NEED.

Pet Bed - You want them to have the same level of comfort as you right?

Ball - All dogs love balls, whether they play keep away or catch is a different story.

Treats - Need I say more?

Raised Feeding Dish - Big dogs tend to have hip problems in their old age and I'm starting to notice this in my own dog (*cries*) These help lower the risk of hip issues.

Shirt - This was more of a gift for me, this shirt describes all I want in life.

Do you buy your pets gifts?

Bri

Please give me a follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: