Friday 7 December 2018

Blogmas Day 3 - Favorite Christmas Films

 Hello loves.

Blogmas Day 3 is here and yes I know it's the seventh but as I said before I was not going to have all 25 days done but I would do as many as I could so bear with me.

I wanted to share some of my favorite holiday movies that I've been watching every Christmas since my child hood. I'm sure many of these on your favorites list too!


  The Nightmare Before Christmas - I honestly can't believe I'm not tired of this film yet. I watch it twice a year, once at Christmas and once at Halloween. It's a classic and one that if you haven't seen by some miracle yet, please watch it. I promise you won't be disappointed!



 Bad Santa - Fucking hilarious is all I have to say about this one.

 

How the Grinch Stole Christmas - I watch either the Jim Carey one or the original every year, again a classic Christmas film with a great story. Has anyone seen the new one yet? If  so drop a comment letting me know how it is.


 

Home Alone - Who doesn't love this movie?




 A Christmas Story - This is my all time favorite holiday movie. They marathon it every Christmas and I will gladly sit and watch it two or three times in a row. It's a great film!


 

The Santa Clause - Did everyone forget about this movie? I feel like it was incredibly popular when I was a kid, I went and saw every one of them in the theater with my Grandma but honestly you never hear ANYONE mention them anymore. Regardless I loved these films.

Some of you might be shocked that ELF isn't on the list but believe it or not I have seen that movie probably 500 times and I don't think I could watch it again. It's not a bad movie by any means I'm just really sick of it.

What's your favorite film?
Bri

Please follow me over on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. Fun list!! I watch Nightmare far more frequently than I probably should! haha It's one of my top five favorites!

    Erica | Erica Robyn Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone does! It's a great film ♥

      Delete