Thursday 5 July 2018

*Le Petit Marseillais




Hello loves!

I'm sorry it's been so long, I've been given yet another hat to wear at work. I now have the workload of three jobs but am only getting paid for one but tomorrow I'm supposed to have a meeting regarding my compensation so wish me luck.

I've been so busy with my home and work life that my little space on the internet has been a tad neglected. Although don't worry darlings I have a lot of posts planned for the near future.

Influenster kindly sent over a sample of the Le Petit Marseillais body wash to try out in exchange for an opinion which is completely my own.

Whenever I think french I think luxury maybe due to brands like Caudalie but this was just an average run of the mill body wash if you ask me. Despite their claims I found nothing about this excited me or made me feel the need to rush out and purchase it. The thing I was most underwhelmed by was the scent as every other citrus scented product I've tried has been extremely overpowering and this was almost too subtle to notice. In all honestly I won't be purchasing this. Im sorry for coming back with such a negative review but there was just no wow factor here.

What's your favourite body wash?

Bri 

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment