Thursday 27 October 2016

The Lipstick Tag




1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I included all my lip products in this and I had 65....oops. I might have a light obsession. 

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
My first lipstick was either Enchantress by COVERGIRL which is a shimmery barbie pink, very bright or Hot Passion, also by COVERGIRL which is a bold blue toned red. I think I might have picked these up at the same time actually but I was in about grade eleven when I purchased these. I was a little late to the makeup party.

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I love to try new lip products, be it a lipstick, liquid lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss so on and so forth. I don't have a favorite brand so I will give you the brands I have the most products from for both high end and low end. MAC lipsticks are a large portion of my collection, I wouldn't say MAC is super luxurious but they aren't exactly cheap either. The Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipsticks by Rimmel are my most purchased drugstore lipsticks and for good reason. These are $6.99 CAD and are amazing! If you've never had one I would highly suggest purchasing one.

4. What is your most worn lipstick?
This is going to sound so OCD, but because I own so many lipsticks I go through a rotation to try and get use out of all of them. It irks me when people have mountains of products and 90% of them sit there unused for years. What is the point of having so much if you can't even use it? 

5. What is your favourite finish?
Matte, hands down. I'd say 95% of my lipsticks are matte or semi-matte.

6. What was the last lipstick you bought? 
font-family: inherit;">The last lipstick I purchased was a Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Outlaw, a very bold red. If you hadn't noticed yet I really love reds. ♥

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? 
Just one... wait just one? You guys this is a miracle I never have only one product in my bag and believe it or not it's not a lipstick of any sorts it's my holy grail lip balm the Blistex Lip Medex.

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
This is not an easy one for me to answer. I'd say my favorite red that I own is MAC's Russian Red. It's stunning, it reminds me of an old classic Hollywood lip. Absolutely love this. A red I'm coveting is Jeffree Stars Velour liquid lipstick in the shade "Red Rum" *heart eyes*

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
They are stored in a three drawer bin. They actually all fit in one drawer though.  

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I'm lusting after various shades of the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks, I only own one but his colors and the formula are perfect. Even though I've heard so many mixed reviews I would like to try Candy K by Kylie Cosmetics.


Let me know if you do this tag and drop it down below because I'd love to read them!

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment