Friday 21 October 2016

Autumn Tag ♥

                              Image result for Autumn

Hey everyone. I found a fun Autumn tag that I'd like to share with all of you as I never really do tags. I thought it would be fun and maybe you'll learn something new about me!

1: Favourite thing about autumn? 
I love the changing colors of the leaves, that is by far my favorite thing about fall as it just such a beautiful time of the year to watch the leaves turn from green into shades of brown, red & orange. Vampy lips and smokey eyes are another favorite thing of mine in Autumn.


2: Favourite drink?
To be honest I pretty much only drink tea & water year round. In the fall though I do tend to drink more berry based loose leaf teas from David's Tea  & a sneaky hot chocolate every now and then. Tim Horton's white hot chocolate is to die for!

3: Favourite scent/candle? 
I've only recently jumped onto the candle train but I'm a huge lover of vanilla scents and I've been wanting to pick up a pumpkin scented candle to see how I like it. 

4: Favourite Lipstick? 
For fall my favorite lipstick would have to be the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick in the shade 107. A stunning deep berry shade that would flatter many skin tones. Like I said before I have a serious weakness for dark lips during this time of year, 

5: Go to moisturizer?
I have yet to find a "favorite" or "go to" moisturizer. At the moment I'm using the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer which come winter will most likely not be heavy enough for my constantly dry skin but for now the Aveeno is doing an okay job.

6: Go to colours for the eyes?
I love using browns and orange tones as well as berry toned shades. I've come to love a dark cranberry shade in my crease to smoke things out a bit.

7: Favourite band/singer to listen to? 
Can't say I have a certain artist or genre of music I listen to at a specific time of year, I pretty much tend to listen to a variety of music throughout the year. I'm completely of guilty of listening to Christmas music before Halloween though, oops.

8: Favourite outfit to wear?
I am such a boot & scarf girl. I love wearing ankle boots in the fall with leggings of course and then a loose long sleeve with an infinity scarf thrown on top to tie it all together & an over sized cardigan. Easy look that you can't go wrong with.

9: Autumn treat? 
Pomegranate as they are only available during October it seems. They are difficult to eat but they are delicious!
I actually had one in my lunch today. 

10: Favourite place to be?
I love to just stay at home and cozy up with a good book what with the weather getting cooler and all. On the nicer days though I do like to leash up my dog and head up to the wooded hill behind my house for a nice relaxing walk through the bush.

I tag everyone to do this and leave me a link below so I can see what you guys love about Autumn

Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment