Wednesday 15 July 2015

HOOLA


Hey beauts!

Lipgloss, I can't say I'm a big fan....I love bright and bold colours and most lip glosses give you a sheer tint if that. 

I received this sample size Hoola gloss from Benefit when I purchased the Bronze of Champions kit, a normal tube retails for $16 USD which for a sheer tint and some shimmer....I could get that in a Covergirl gloss for half the price. I don't know if it's just the Ultra plush line from Benefit but I also have the Dandelion gloss and my gripe is the same as this one, sheer and shimmer that's what you get. The texture of these however is wonderful and they don't feel sticky when applying nor does everything that comes near your face stick to your lips *raise your hand if your hair is always getting stuck to your lip* haha every single damn time I try to wear gloss. Like I said above absolutely no colour payoff but does give your lips shimmer for a couple hours which is amazing compared to drugstore gloss comparisons not to mention this gloss smells amazing.

I wouldn't pay full price for this and I wouldn't buy any of the full size glosses in this line as I don't like either of the two I've tried, sorry Benefit. I love you but these were a disappointment.

Lipstick or lip gloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment