Wednesday 24 June 2015

*supersize and INTENSIFY

                                  

Hello again everyone! I'm here to talk about Covergirls new products the Supersizer mascara from the Lashblast line and the new intensify me liquid liner. 

THE SUPERSIZER 
                                        

The brush is unique I haven't seen bristles like this on any other mascara and I'm quite the mascara junkie. The way it's supposed to be applied is to
Twirl it while you apply it I tried and this and poked myself in the eye more than once in my attempts so after multiple eye stabbings needless to say I applied it as I normally would and THE VOLUME outcome is a m a z i n g the packaging actually said you'd get 400% more volume this time the claim is real! I don't recommend applying while twirling but if you are a danger seeker go ahead. Not only did this create volume but it added so much length truly an amazing mascara. The formula however is wet and does take a bit to dry so it can get clumpy if you're not careful. I love this though, so great! I used to use Lashblast as my regular mascara but switched to Maybellines colossal  but this may make me a Covergirl user yet again.

                         

                                

The IntensifyMe eyeliner I didn't like at all unfortunately as you can see if you hold it the one way you could apply a thick line hold it the other way and you can create a fine line. The applicator is hard and it pulls on the lash line, not a pleasant experience. The formula is very runny even after it dries one touch and it will smudge everywhere...I had no luck with this at all I couldn't get it to stay on it faded it smudged and it hurt to apply. I don't know if maybe I'm applying it wrong but it really didn't work for me. The one plus I have to mention is the black is BLACK, so ladies if you can find a way to make it work for you please let me know! 

Disclaimer: COVERGIRL did send me these products however all opinions are my own.









No comments:

Post a Comment