Thursday 16 October 2014

REVLON - KNOCKOUT

Well I'm back with yet another nail review. I promise guys my blog won't be this terrible forever. I've been extremely busy moving into a new place.

The color as you may have read in the title is Revlon's "Knockout." Just a solid black polish, nothing special. It's not the best but it's not the worst. Revlon is in the cheaper range of polishes about $7.99 CAD a bottle so for a girl on a budget I would recommend these. They chip in about 2-3 days, more likely if you have a job with a lot of physical labor. As with almost any black polish you only need about one coat for complete color payoff.

I have no complaints about this polish. Definitely check out this polish if you're looking for simple and don't want to spend $12.99 for a black O.P.I. polish.

Love you guys, sorry I haven't been active for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment