Thursday 11 September 2014

Winter Wishes

Hey loves, winter is going to be here in a few short months well...for those who live in Alberta like me it's already beginning! Here's my wish list for those chilly winter months. 
The 25 piece E.L.F brush set (I just so cheekily ordered this actually...oops) The newly released MAC Rihanna lipstick, I am such a fan of reds. Oh la la! The Beetlejuice Blackmilk leggings, I've been dreaming of owning a pair of Blackmilk leggings for a long time and I've been on a buying binge lately on their website, once again oopsies. A wine red dress from Aritzia, such a beautiful color for winter! A white knit sweater from Topshop. Hello sweater weather, would it not be cute with those striped leggings? The last thing on my "condensed" wish list haha is a pair of Tory Burch riding boots which I most likely will not be buying but hey a girl can dream...
What's on your winter wish list? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment