Thursday 5 May 2016

FOTD # 3 - SILVER


Hey guys. To update everyone regarding my post from yesterday they are still working on getting the fires under control and there have yet to be more evacuations. Thank you to anyone who has donated to help Alberta, being an Albertan citizen it really touches my heart to see all the help we as a province have received and the help that citizens are giving to Fort McMurray residents. It's a heart breaking situation that will hopefully end soon.

I was originally going to post this FOTD yesterday but as you all know I wanted to bring to light what was happening here. I appreciate everyone who took the time to read that and to donate. <3 p="">


I think silver as my inner corner highlight is my new favorite thing! 

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay 24 hr Foundation (Dry Skin)
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Luminizer/Brightening Concealer/Blush/Bronzer: Too Faced Natural Face Palette - I'll be honest, I'm just trying to use this palette up as I actually disliked the majority of the products included in the palette. 
Eyes: Lancome Quad
Eyeliner: COVERGIRL's Intensify Me! liner
Mascara: Benefit's Roller Lash 
Brows: "Sleek" from The Balm Nude Tude
Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Skyline Pink





 Bri
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment