Friday 28 September 2018

Perfect Reds #1 - KVD Outlaw




Good morning loves!

Red lipstick is my signature. I love red lips and can be found rocking one at least four out of seven days a week. I figured why not start a series called the "Perfect Reds" which highlights my favorite reds from my ever expanding lipstick collection.

The first one I want to talk about is Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lip in the shade "Outlaw."
It's a very bright matte red, which you can't see in the swatch as I didn't let it dry down completely.
It's absolutely stunning especially on pale skin tones. The only gripe I have with KVD liquid lipsticks is that they are one of the most drying formulas I've ever tried so I'd recommend using a lip balm before applying. 

What's your favorite Everlasting Liquid Lip shade?

Bri

Please follow me over on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment