Tuesday 18 September 2018

*Esqido Gel Liners


  

 


Good morning loves.

Esqido is a lash company who has a gorgeous selection of mink lashes ranging from natural to glamorous. They recently launched gel eye liners and I was lucky enough to receive them free of charge. I want to say a big thank you to Esqido for allowing me to be a part of their PR list. You can read all about my first experience with the brand here

I had a lovely experience with their lashes and expected the same from these liners. Upon first opening them I had a hard time getting the plastic off and ended up breaking the tip of the black one. We'll call that an operator error nor was it a big deal as these twist up so there was still lots of product left to play with. These are fairly pigmented but weren't quite as creamy as I expected and can pull along the lash line if you're not careful. I had no issues with these running under my eyes when used on the water line and I love using the black to tight line as it lasts all day and doesn't smudge.
Gel liners aren't something I use on a day to day basis but after trying these out, I'm thinking I should start.

You can purchase these at the links below




What kind of eye liners do you like to use?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment