Monday 18 December 2017

ARITZIA #2

ARITZIA #2
Hello loves.

Forgive me for it's been so long. December is such a busy month, I haven't even finished Christmas shopping yet and it's right around the corner. *Gasps*

I've got two family dinners this weekend and an oil change this week and so many other things to do. I feel like my heads going to spin round till it falls off!

So, I wanted to pop in with a quick little wish list post. Featuring, Aritizia. I know I just made an Aritizia one not long ago but it is my favorite store. I hope you guys like these. I know I enjoy writing them and creating a curated wish list. The trend this year seems to be burgundy and gray.

Blanket Scarf -  In the winter, I live in scarves and I honestly don't think there's such a thing as too many.

Bodysuit - Perfect layering pieces for the colder weather.

Suede Skirt - Just because its winter doesn't mean I stop wearing skirts or dresses. They're so easy to wear in the office.

Slip Dress - This dress, reminds me of a night gown if I'm honest. At the same time thought its also what's drawing me in to it.

Turtleneck Dress - For a Canadian you think I would own more items that keep my neck warm. Well you're wrong, I don't think I own even one turtleneck. Why not start with a turtleneck dress?
 
Lace Blouse -  Party perfection really

Skirt - I just don't feel like I own enough skirts.

Turtleneck - I'm severely lacking in winter wardrobe pieces.
 
 
What do you need for your winter wardrobe?
 
♥ 
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin if you do not already

No comments:

Post a Comment