Thursday 16 April 2015

NYC - Imperial Red


Hey loves! What girl doesn't love red, especially on their nails.

The shade on my claws is NYC Imperial Red. NYC is a well known very cheap drugstore brand but cheap isn't always bad. 

This nail polish is not too shabby for a mere $1.99 actually at that price it's a fabulous bargain. The photo above is only one coat, super opaque! You could use two but it's not needed. No it doesn't have the lasting power but I have yet to find a polish that doesn't chip within three days so I'm not going to gripe too much about that. If anyone though can tell me about a polish that's forever lasting, please let me know! The fact you only need to use one coat on each hand makes painting your nails so much less of a chore plus they dry in a minute, I am not joking. Try it out and prove me wrong.

The NYC line of polishes is probably the best bargain you will ever find in the ever expanding beauty world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment