Monday 17 November 2014

Where have I been?

Hello all! I've been neglecting this little space of mine for quite some time now, my apologies.
 
Just wanted to make a quick little post about music and how much it can affect someone's life. I'm not going to get into great detail but a little snippet about how happy music can make a person.
 
 
See those four guys up there they are the members of All Time Low my favorite band at the time. I still have a soft spot in my heart for them however the level of obsession has decreased, thank goodness.
 
The pictures above are from the first time I met ATL and let me tell you about the amount of tears that were shed when I found out. I was the happiest woman on earth, this was about four years ago and will always be one of my fondest moments. I have met them three times since and seen them four and I still cry every time.
 
Their music really helped me push through some tough times and I still have those favorite songs I go back to when I'm feeling down.
 
These men don't know what impact they've had on me and many other young people and I just want to thank them for everything they do for their fans.
 
<3
 
Till next time!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment