Tuesday 21 May 2019

Brand Impressions - Elf


 

Hello loves!

I've only done one other brand round up post but I enjoyed writing it and thought why not share another one? These types of posts give good insights into the brand and hopefully can help you decide if you want to give them a try or not.

We all know elf is one of the more affordable drug store brands but are they worth it?
I don't have many products pictured here but I've been using elf for years and now know how I truly feel about the brand.
I find their product range hit and miss. I've tried products I've absolutely loved such as their brushes and others like their primers that I would pass on purchasing again. Elf brushes are extremely affordable and work wonders. If you ask me you can't go wrong with their brushes. I bought an entire set of I believe about 25 brushes for $75 CAD a few years back and they are only now starting to wear and fall apart. Seventy five dollars for an entire brush set is an astounding price when you look at brands such as MAC and Fenty where you're paying just about $30 for one brush.
If you've never tried Elf I'd recommend giving them a go. For how cheap their products are even if you are disappointed by something at least you won't have spent a fortune on it. 

What are your feelings on elf?
Bri


Please follow me on Bloglovin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment