Tuesday 6 November 2018

Instagram Round Up #12

 

Hey guys.

Sorry, it's another IG post. I love doing these and I hope you enjoy them too! It would mean so much to me if you would head over to my IG @briannarue and give it a follow. 

{top left to bottom right}

 A look from my Halloween series, this one got a lot of love on my Facebook and I'm very happy with how it came out!

Second attempt at a neon skeleton. I did this last year as well but I had to improvise as I had no white liner so this years turned out a lot better although I do think there's still a lot of room for improvement. 

A gorgeous ring I was gifted by Secret Wood. Canadian Made featuring many of the beautiful landscapes Canada has to offer. I ordered mine too big so unfortunately it doesn't fit properly.

Cute little spider look I created. I loved this one.

Shape freckles? Honestly, I was bored and this happened.

Night time fall glam, again I was bored and playing with makeup is my favorite past time.

Leave your Instagram handles below so I can check them out!

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin if you haven't yet

No comments:

Post a Comment